jueves, 14 de abril de 2016

The lost playstation

Today I will talk about the favorite piece of technology I have ever had.
This Piece is called Playstation 3 which we got with my brothers through collecting money. It was very hard for us to collect it because we were little boys, so the unique way to do it was to work for my parents. We finally got it, and since we bought the playstation until it was stolen we use it during three years.

I played almost every day, because I liked a lot some specific games. Specially, I loved GTA 5, which is an open world game where you can do whatever you want, then the freedom feeling was very nice and attractive. Another thing that was very good of the Playstation was that you could interact with any people who were online, so I knew some new people by the online service of the Playstation.

I think that life without it have been quiet similar because the reason of playing Playstation was mainly the free time that I had and now I can replace it doing another activities. Now I read more, play chess and play guitar so I have almost forgotten the existence of the playstation and being without him haven't changed my life

4 comentarios:

  1. Oh Carlos, sorry for your lost hahah! I agree with you when you say that living without a ps3 can lead you to improve another activities and hobbys. I didn't knew you played the guitar, what are your favourite songs to play on it?

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Oh, I never had a Playstation 3, but I have a Playstation 2 and it's my life <3 haha (after the computer, really I love the computer).
    Regards.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. oh yeah !!! playstations rules!!! i remember the days of summer, eating and drinking beers whit my friends and playng PES, or the nigth playing GOW, stupid and sexy GOW !

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Is a great invention of the humans. I don't imagine a world without this piece technology hahaha. Hey Carlos remember, you should play the GTA San Andreas Santiago.

    ResponderBorrar