jueves, 7 de abril de 2016

CHAMPIONS

Hello!
 Today I will write about a nice pìcture that I took a few years ago.Specifically I took it in 2014, the sixth of December (Saturday). In this photograph appear my three brothers who always go with me to the stadium to see Universidad de Chile. It is very important for me because that afternoon my team got the tittle of the championship through winning Union La calera (Another team of the competition).
The feeling of the people that this image show is euphoria which is apparent if you see in detail the picture that is here. The main reason that make me appreciate and like a lot this situation  is that find or live this moments in a depressive society as Chile is very hard.
.  Also, it shows a friendly enviroment which is possible thanks to a colective feeling of love and phanatism for the same team. Another thing which I like of this photo is that keep us (Me and my brothers) united because when we go to the stadium we have moments of "happiness" and good conversations.

6 comentarios:

  1. Hi Carlos, I also remember this day, because my father is fan of the Universidad de Chile. And this day he celebrated for a long time.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hello Carlos, I too like that football club. It is a good photo (y).

    ResponderBorrar
  3. It was a great match Carlos! I imagine that this moment was very emotional. We would go to stadium some day. Regards Carlos.

    ResponderBorrar