jueves, 28 de abril de 2016

The best Pizza

Hello again classmates!
Today I will talk about one of my favorites places to eat. This food is sold in Papa john's Pizza where they make very good and taste Pizzas. This place has a lot of branches, and one of them (the one where I go) is located in Avenida Apoquindo and Manquehue (Las Condes).

As the name of the bussines say, in Papa John's Pizza they only sell Pizzas. They are the best pizzas that I have tried, they have a special way of doing so the result of that way is very nice.
In general, Italian food is quite good for me because the majority of them includes cheese in their preparations and cheese is my favorite ingredient.

The plate that  I usually serve when I go, is Italian pizza which contains double chesse, onions, swett pepper and pepperoni. I never go alone, when I go, my brothers go with me and we have great times and conversations.

The price is not bad, I think that is not cheaper but is not expensive, if you go with other people you can eat too much paying a normal price. So, if you like it too, we can go together and share an Italian pizza!
Regards

7 comentarios:

  1. Papa jonh's has excellent pizzas, almost all are very delicious and the pizza's month is cheap. Great Place

    ResponderBorrar
  2. This is totally a nice article! Thank you very much, but I think in papa john's they don't sell only pizza, they also have garlic sticks hahahaha. Regards m8.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. This is totally a nice article! Thank you very much, but I think in papa john's they don't sell only pizza, they also have garlic sticks hahahaha. Regards m8.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I love that garlic butter that comes whith the Papa John's pizzas. It's perfect to spread into the garlic sticks jeje.
    Regards Charly.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I Love the pizza to! Specially Papa John's pizza :)
    But I prefer to cook in my home.
    Regards

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Papa John's is a very good pizza! Because I prefer the pizzas of Pizza Pizza.
    They both are great!

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Oh god, why everyone loves the pizza and I not? :( ahahah

    ResponderBorrar